Friday 3 February 2012

Potato-egg-azam;)


Z Boy kept me really busy and I absolutely dint have time to cook. Had some how just made dry Rotis and for curry I had to wait Cherry to get back from work. when he got back I quicly rushed to the kitchen and had to make something really quick. I had only potatoes left in the kitchen pantry & 1 egg. So I came up with this easy dish that could go well with Rotis. Here is the recipe


Boil small cubed cut potatoes (2 big potatoes) in the pressure cooker ( 1 whistle). In a kadai add 1 tbspn OLIVE OIL, 1 large chopped onion, 10 curry leaves, 2chopped green chilis, one egg, turmeric powder & boiled potatoes. Stir well, add 1/4 cup of milk & it's done.


This is a quick fix meal and can be done really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)