Friday 10 February 2012

Yogurt Chicken Curry


I saw this recipe in a cookery show not sure which one. I think it must be Mirch. This curry is very easy to make & tastes really good.

I used around 4 chicken legs
1 cup Yogurt (Curd) Around 8 tablespoon (Use natural curd and make sure its not sour)
2 tbspn Tomato Ketchup
1 tbspn Ginger Garlic paste
1 tbspn red Chili powder
1/4 tspn Turmeric powder
1 Large sliced onion
2 tbspn chopper coriander leaves for garnishing
1 tbspn Oil

Marinate Chicken with all the above ingredients except Onions for about half an hour. In a Pan add 1 tbspn of oil & fry the onions till golden brown. Add in the marinated chicken and cook on medium flame for about 15 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves and the curry is ready




2 comments:

  1. Mouth watering! Lucky Sharon :)
    Do try and do ur mom's famous tamarind (i think it was) pork curry we tried the last time we were there. That was the best pork dish I've ever tasted! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Vibin:) That was Coorgi Pork. Will make that some time & post the recipe.

      Delete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)