Thursday 14 April 2016

Spicy Prawn Masala


here is he recipe video https://youtu.be/g-7ewKNhR0E

Hello everyone.... I am back to blogging after almost 6 months:(.. I cant believe its been so long since I blogged. My baking business "sweetzions Bake House" has kept me so busy & I have hardly had time. Nevertheless the cooking hasn't stopped a bit & I have been having a great time here in Austin. My lill Zion has started going to a private Catholic School. After so much of research on public or private school, we are very happy that we did took a very good decision of putting him in Holy Family. The school is great & so are the kids there. We have seen our lill boy turning into a gentleman already:). Well coming back to todays post, I promised myself that I will be doing at least 1 video recipe a week & posting it on my YouTube channel & in my blog. I did a hand videography of this Spicy Prawn Masala recipe video. I love Nirapara Fish Masala & hence used it as my main ingredient. This is how its made.

Ingredients:
  • 250 gms Prawns (Fresh /frozen)
  • 2 tbspn Nirapara Fish Masala
  • 1/2 tspn Turmeric Powder
  • 1 tspn mustard seeds
  • 1 cup chopped Onions
  • 1 cup chopped tomatoes
  • 2 tbspn chopped green chili
  • 2 tbspn chopped ginger & garlic
  • slat as per taste
  • 2 tbspn oil
  • handful of curry leaves
Method:
  1. Add oil in a pan, add mustard seeds & allow it to crackle.
  2. Now add the ginger, garlic, onions & fry them until they are translucent. Now add in tomatoes, all the spices, salt & cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Close lid & cook until fat separation.
  3. Now add in the prawns & cook them for another 3 minutes, until the prawns are cooked.
  4. Now garnish the dish with curry leaves & its ready to eat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)