Monday 28 November 2011

Chicken Badhamika!

I tried this new recipe for dinner tonight and it's mind blowing:)
1 large onion, 2 tomatoes, 1.5 tspn ginger garlic paste,1 tabspn coriander powder, i tbspn chilli powder,1 tbspn tomatoe ketchup, 9 to 10 almonds, 1 tspn kasuri methi, 1 tbspn butter, half kg boneless chicken
Method: Fry all the ingrediants (except Chicken) till u see fat seperation and blend it in the mixer. Marinate chicken with salt & pepper. Shallow fry chicken pieces for 5 mins. In a Kadai fry the masala paste well and than add the chicken pieces and cook for about 5 mins. Add water as required.
Vegetarians please substitute chicken with koftas, paneer or vegetavles:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheena, I cooked this today for dinner and you are right-it is delicious and oh-so-easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thats so good to hear that u liked this recipe. Try this with Paneer too. The best part is Almonds are good for health, so I add in almond paste for most of the dishes I make. I try to replace cashew with Almonds.

      Delete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)