Saturday 4 August 2012

Mixed Veg & Chicken Stir fry



I actually wanted to name this dish striped stirfry, coz I have cut all the vegies & chicken like long strips. Stirfry is my all time fav & easiest tasty thing to make. When I have very little chicken or meat left, I try to add many vegetables & make a stirfry. In this dish I have used 3 types of vegetables. well the option is yours, you can use as many vegies as possible. Even baby corn, mushrooms are also a great option. Lets get cooking this...

Ingredients:
200 Gms Chicken
Half Long Brinjal (Cut into thin strips like french fries)
2 Potatoes (Cut into thin strips)
100 gms French Beans
1 Tbsp Garlic Chopped
4 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Light Soya Sauce
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Tbsp Corn Flour
2 Tbsp Maida/ All purpose flour
1/4 Tsp Black pepper powder

Method: Make a Mixture of  Corn flour, Maida, pepper & salt (No water required. its a dry mix). Mix chicken in this & fry this in a wok on medium heat with 2 Tbsp of oil for about 5- 8 mins until done. Remove chicken & set aside. In the mean time boil potatoes in water for about 5 - 8 mins (Dont cook it full) Remove & set aside.
In the same wok in which you fried chicken, add 2 tbsp of oil, fry garlic, beans, potatoes & brinjal for 3 mins. Add in the chicken,  chili powder, Soya sauce & cook on medium flame for about 2 to 3 minutes. Yummy hot stir fry is ready. Also add in salt as per your taste. I like to add in a dash of sugar in the end, for a unique punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)