Saturday 4 August 2012

No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake

I have been thinking of making Cheese cake for a while & every time I keep postponing it. Finally decided to make it today as I will be having some friends coming over in the evening. This is a no bake cheese cake & its very filling. One piece will really make you full. If you notice my cheese cake doesn't have a good height. That's because I used a really big Pan.(10 inch one,) Well you can use a smaller Pan & it will give you a very good height. Make sure you use a detachable pan as its easy to remove the cake out of the Pan. Cheese cake recipes are so simple & easy to make. Its a safest dessert you can make when you have guest coming over. Here is the simple recipe that I follow for most of my Cheese cakes.

Ingredients:
1 cup crushed OREO Original Cookies
50g butter, melted
500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
1 cup cream

1 Tsp Vanilla Essence.
100g OREO* Chocolate Crème Cookies, crushed
50g OREO* Chocolate Crème Cookies, extra, roughly chopped

Method: combine the Oreo crumbs and butter and press into baking pan. Chill this for 10 mins in the freezer.
Beat the Philly* and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in the gelatine mixture, cream and OREO* Chocolate Creme Cookie crumbs.
POUR the filling into the prepared crust, refrigerate for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with extra OREOs* and refrigerate for another for 2 hours or until set.


3 comments:

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)