Wednesday 26 December 2012

Chocolate chips cookies

Chocolate chips cookies are one of my fav cookies. They are loaded with butter & good quality chocolate chips. These are melt in your mouth cookies & the proportion of chips, nuts can be altered according to your preference. Since I am not a big fan of Kuswar (Christmas sweets) I decided to make these cookies for X'mas. I made a jar full of cookies & had plans of sharing it with my friends. Unfortunately I couldnt share as both me & my hubby finished it off ourself within 3 days:) The recipe is very simple & here is how I made it.

Ingredients:




Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreasedsed pans.Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)