Thursday 3 January 2013

Pineapple cup cake video recipe

 
 
Had put my son to sleep thinking we will do a video recipe . Unfortunately my lill boy got up inbetween & he is there in this video:) This is my first video recipe & there is a lot of scope of improvement. Hopefully as days pass by, I will slowly master this skill. My Maid "Mary" is the videographer & a big thanks to her for doing a great job. The video is in 3 parts & I hope you will like it:)
 
Pineapple cup cakes are our fav at home. Since we are adding real fruit in this cake, the cake turns out to be very moist & tasty. Its a very simple recipe & any one can make this.  The cake tastes even better the next day as the juices in the pineapple makes the cake very moist & tastier.
 
Ingredients:
1 cup maida (All purpose flour)
2 eggs
120 gms butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tspn Pineapple essence
1 Tspn Vanilla Essence
1 cup canned small pineapple pieces (1/2 Tin)
1 tbspn baking powder
1/4 Tspn salt

Method:

Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy with an electric mixer or a spoon/ whisk.
Pour in beaten eggs & mix until creamy.
Add in flour, salt, baking powder and beat until combined. Add pineapple pieces, pineapple essence, vanilla essence and mix well. Fill half the cup cake liners with this batter & bake in preheated 350'F oven for 20- 25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.

Click the link below to watch the video recipe:
Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tai2sTg8ZU&feature=youtu.be

Part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A7QQK0Zaxs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)