Thursday 16 February 2012

Egg Burji Sandwich


Zion is 8 months now and is getting just naughtier day by day. I hardly get time to make food & these days we rarely have south Indian Breakfast. Its mostly bread & egg, Toast, cornflakes, oats or sometimes just Marie biscuit with coffee:(. I have been very bored eating just toast so thought of making some varieties in bread. I made this yesterday for morning Breakfast & it was yumm... However we have had scrabbled eggs (Burji) separately with toast but as sandwich it really tastes different & nice.


This is how I made it:


I used Multigrain Bread
2 eggs
1 large Onion chopped
1 Medium Tomatoes Chopped
1 Small Green Capsicum Chopped
1/2 tspn Red Chili Powder
1/4 tspn Turmeric powder
1 Tbspn Oil


Method: Heat Oil in a Pan saute the Onions for 2 mins then add in tomatoes fry for 2 mins. Add in the Chili powder, turmeric powder, Capsicum & stir well. Now add in the eggs into this mixture and keep stirring for a minute. I like my eggs to be soggy so I don't cook them long. If you want you can cook them long. Now toast the bread slices and fill in this mixture. Egg Burji Sandwich is ready:) This doesn't take much time and is quite filling.

2 comments:

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)