Tuesday 10 July 2012

My first Cake order:) Rich Chocolate cake withChocolate Buttercream Icing


I made this cake for one of my friends daughters 4th school Birthday Party celebration. This little girl Anya loves Chocolate flavour. So I made a rich Chocolate cake with Rich Butter cream Icing. When I say "rich" It is dangerously rich:) not for weak heart though! Well yesterday was a busy day for me as I was baking & decorating the whole day. I just enjoyed & Love playing with Fondant. Well the initial idea was to make it pink but unfortunately I dint have the color:( Nevertheless, I heard the little princess loved this cake. This cake took  more time than I thought. The little flower took long time as it was handmade & cutting, sticking took more time. I had some limitations making this cake, as I was running out of fondant. I actually wanted to make a bigger purse & some little accessories. Yet I am kind of satisfied with my efforts.

Currently being a full time Mommy, I some how want to utilize my time effectively & also do something that I Love. So here I am.... have started this small home baking business in Singapore. Right now I have a small baking oven & for big cakes, I will have to bake many times. Hopefully I will get more clients & buy a big oven soon. I am just loving it & wanting to make more designer cakes.





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! stunning - clever you - I bet it tasted delicious!!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)