Monday 22 April 2013

Lime Chili Juice



This is my 6th Post for BM #27.

These days my I add in green chili's to all the citrus juices that I make. I love the Green chili flavour & the mild kick you get in it. I also try & add in green chili's to the store brought juices as well. I must say that they are really refreshing & a big hit always among guests at home. Well this weekend my Hubby's Classmates had come home for dinner. Since my hubby had not confirmed about the dinner plans I dint prepare anything in advance. All of a sudden at 3 pm my hubby says that his friend are coming around 4ish. I peeped in my fridge & I could find just 1 lemon. I immediately squeezed them & made 3 cups of lime chili juice:) For the starters I made Mushroom Manchurian & Chicken Pakodi. Main course was Chicken fried rice & chicken Manchurian gravy. To end the dinner sweetly, I baked some yummy brownies with ganache topping:) His friends loved the food at my place & we all had a great time.

Ingredients:
  • 1 Juice of Lemon
  • 3 tbsp Sugar
  • 1.2 Tspn salt
  • 1 inch tail of green chili
  • 3 cups water
  • 5 to 6 ice cubes
Method:

Add all the above ingredients in a blender & blend it for 2 mins. The juice is ready to serve

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#27

12 comments:

  1. You sound like such a fun host :) Love the twist of chillies in the drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I would have gone crazy wondering what to make. You ghad a feast ready. As for the chilli in the juice yum idea. Will try it today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, super refreshing juice, love that chilli touch here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chilly in the juice is very interesting, would love to get that kick.. Lovely pic too.. And you prepared a quick meal for your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb refreshing juice. . Happy to follow you. Plz come and visit my baby blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would love the chilli in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I just said about chili in chocolate and I see it here..very nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very unique tasting cooler..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an. Interesting combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a interesting combo. Looks good

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an eye catching picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)