Thursday 3 May 2012

Stewed Pork Ribs in Garlic Sauce


Stewed Pork ribs in Garlic Sauce

This is yet again my own recipe. I tried this for the first time a month ago & I can’t tell you how tasty this is…. Its truly flavourful, soft, juicy, yummy, melt in your mouth dish. Can you believe it, that there is absolutely no masala in this dish! There are very few spices & it’s just slow cooked for 2 hours & that’s all makes it so tasty. This is in fact tastier than the Coorgi Pork that we make often.  I use the ribs to make this dish as it turns out great. If you want you may try with other parts as well, but when you are trying for the first time use ribs. This dish is all time favorite in my house. I have already served this to one of my friends who had come home for dinner & they just loved this. This is how I made this.

Ingredients:
1 Kg Pork Ribs cut into medium piece
3 cups water
3 Tbsp. Dark Soya Sauce
1 Tbsp. Sweet Soya Sauce
1 Inch Ginger chopped
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Star Anize
1 Inch Cinnamon
Salt as per taste
Garnish: 1 Tsp Oil , 3 Green Chili & 2 Tbsp Garlic thinly chopped for final garnish

Method:
In a heavy bottom Pan or Kadai put all the above ingredients except the garnish items. Slow cook this on low flame for at least 1- 1.5 hours or 2 hours. Till the water reduces and becomes thick, the meat is soft and well cooked. Now in a Pan add oil fry garlic for ½ a minute & add in the stewed Pork and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Now the Pork is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)