Thursday 3 May 2012

Almond Chicken Wings


Almond Chicken Wings
I always have Almonds in my Kitchen Pantry. I like to add almonds than cashew in my recipes as they are healthier.  They also add in a very different flavour than the usual one & also the earthiness to the dish. I picked up some mid wings from the supermarket & I dint want to deep fry them as usual. I thought of making an Almond marinade & baking them in the oven. Sounds great right?  This turned out to be really yummy.  This is a must try & a very quick appetizer. 

Ingredients
10 mid wings
10 Almonds
2 Green Chili
2 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp. Chopped coriander leaves
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
¼ Tsp Cardamom Powder
Salt as per taste
2 Tbsp. Oil

Method:
Soak Almonds in water for about 15 mins. Now blend almond into a smooth paste along with chili, garlic, coriander leaves, lemon juice & Cardamom Powder. Marinade the chicken with this. Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Now sprinkle some oil on top of the wings & bake this in a preheated Oven for 20 mins at maximum heat. (Mine is 250)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)