Friday 9 December 2011

Idli Burji garnished with Strawberries!


If you are like me who dosnt like Idlis, then this recipe is for you:) For some reason I am not a big fan of Idlis and I thought will try to make something different out of this lill white babies. The idli that I have used here is leftover Rava Idli. You can use any idlis. If you are a pure vegy then use Paneer instead of egg. If you are a non veg than you could add chicken, sausage or any meat that you like.


Left over Idlis chop them into lill cubes
1 choppe Onion
1 green chilli
1 tbspn Soya Sauce
1 tbspn Tomato Ketchup
2 to 3 eggs
1 tspn chopped garlic
1tspn Chili Powder (optional
1 tbspn Oil


In a Pan add oil fry Garlic, Onion, green chilli for few minutes than add in eggs scramble them, Now add in the Idlis fry them for 3 to 4 mins. Finally paur the sauce over and fry for few mins. You can garnish with spring onions or coriander leaves. I had some Strawberries in my fridge and hence I used them to garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)