Monday 20 August 2012

Fashonista Cake- High Heels & shoe Box Cake



This was my 3rd order & this cake was for a model. One of my friends gifted this cake to her friend on her Birthday. Thanks to my friend Anchal for trusting in my skills & placing this order. The heels were the toughest part to make. The shoes was not standing at all & finally after so many attempts it stood. I really wanted these shoes to look natural. It took almost 8 to 10 tries to perfect this. I love this cake & I was very satisfied after it was made. This is a eggless chocolate cake with 4 layers chocolate filling. Everything that you see on the cake is edible including the beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)