Monday 20 August 2012

Fashionista Cake Order



Well, currently I have been so busy with cake orders. Last week I had 2 cake orders & I was so thrilled doing these 2 beauties. Thats why you will see me not so active blogging. I still have so many recipes pending to upload. If you peek into my facebook page you will see so many food pics but I still havent been able to find time to type out the recipes. I think I am faster in making food than typing out the recipes. I am still an infant in cake decoration & hope to grow soon in this field. The first cake I made was a handbag cake & This is a chocolate cake with Vanilla frosting. Everthing you see in the cake is Edible. Its a relatively small cake & serves around 6 to 8 people.

I cant tell you how much I love cake decoration now:) I am having another 2 orders in the next week. If you are in Singapore & planning to order Birthday cakes, do remember me. Freshly Home made cakes & even eggless variety available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)