Thursday 9 May 2013

Blondies


For video recipe click here


Blondie's are cousins of Brownie & cookies. They are such a wonderful treat & absolutely tasty. I used Peanut Butter chips in my recipe. Well you can also add chocolate chips & nuts if you want. This is a wonderful snack for your kids. Its definitely rich as there is a lot of butter going in there. My lill Zion loved this sweet & I was so happy to see his snack box empty:).

I have been in the process of making video recipes, due to time & also support constraints this has been pending in a long while. Well where there is a will there is a way right? I am going to dedicate some time for this & you will see more of my video recipe soon. I must thank my Maid Mary for video graphing & always being there. Thankfully Zion was sleeping & we could shoot most of it without any disturbance. However you will hear him in the last part of the video:) I am waiting fir feedback from my readers & I hope you will love my video recipe.



Recipe Source:Laura
Serves: 16 bite size pieces
Making time: 45 mins

For video recipe click here

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup+2tbsp Plain flour
  • 1/2cup brown sugar
  • 1/2cup granulated sugar
  • 80 gms Butter
  • 1 egg Lightly beaten
  • 1 Tspn baking powder
  • 1/4 Tspn salt
  • 1tspn Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 cup PeanutButter Chips
Method:
  1. Cream the butter & sugar until smooth
  2. Add lightly beaten eggs & blend in well
  3. Add in flour, baking powder, salt, Vanilla Essence & mix well
  4. Finally add in the PeanutButter chips & fold in the mixture
  5. Bake in a preheated oven for 25- 35 mins or until tooth pick insert comes out clean.

Note:
  • Add 1 tspn of flour into the Peanut Butter chips so that they dont settle down while baking.
  • You can add in nuts if you want
  • If you want it more crunchy than you can bake it a little longer may be 40 mins

7 comments:

  1. Wow! So fluffy and delicious! :)
    http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's enticing and so simple to prepare...looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blondies are calling my name to have some. First time on your blog and love your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! that should be so good!! very nicely done!!
    Sowmya
    Event - WTML w giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)