Sunday 4 December 2011

Gooey Choco Almond Brownie


Chocolate Brownie is my fav dessert & I love to eat ice cream with Brownie. I make the regular brownie but this one is a special recipe. I wanted my brownie to be very moisty and gooey. So I tried putting in the whipped cream and it turned out to be the way I wanted it. This is truely devine and I made this when we had friends over for lunch and they simply loved it. This is a very rich dessert:)

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar,1/2 cup melted chocolate, 1/2 cup whipped cream, 1 cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 eggs, 2 cups plain flour, 1 tspn baking powder, 1/4 spn baking soda, 2 tbspn toasted almonds
Beat butter, sugar, egg yolk to a smooth paste. Add the dry ingredients, whipped cream, melted chocolate and mix well.Now beat the egg white separately to fluffy and fold it in the mixture.Pour the mixture in a greased pan and bake for 45 minutes in preheated 180 degree oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)