Sunday 4 December 2011

Mutton/Lamb fry

I love Mutton and in coorg the place where I grew up we eat Mutton almost every Sunday. Unfortunately we don't get good Mutton in Singapore. Here the meat is blackish. So I rarely cook Mutton. This is a very simple recipe but tastes really good:) I used boneless Mutton for this recipe. You can also try this recipe with Chicken, Beef, Pork & even Potatoes for vegetarians


1/2 kg mutton
1 tsp roasted saunf( big jeera)




‎1tsp Ginger Paste & garlic paste
1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp coriander powder. 1/4 cumin powder, 1/4 turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp Garam masala, 1.5 tsp black pepper powder,1/4 Cinnamon powder, 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder.
Method mix all the above except...t mutton and grind to a Paste by adding little water. Mix this paste to mutton and marinate for 1/2 hr. Now pressure cook this till mutton is done.
Now in a pan add 1 tabsp oil, curry leaves, cooked mutton ,1/4 tsp sugar and cook till its dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)