Thursday 4 October 2012

Panner Capsicum curry

We are off to Indonesia "Bintan" tomorrow on a relaxing holiday. Also my very good friend invited us for dinner last night. Since this was there in the agenda I dint do my grocery shopping for this week. I was just planning to finish off everything that is there in the fridge & kitchen pantry. This morning I made Pork Mince Idlis & for curry I was left with Panner & Capcium in the fridge. I used coconut milk for this currry. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 Cup Paneer cubes
1 Large capcium chopped
1 Medium Onion sliced
1 Tbso Gunger Garlic Paste
1 Tbso Kashmiri Chili Powder
1/4 Tsp Termuric powder
1/2 Tbsp Eastern Chicken Masala Powder( You can replace this with Garam Masala)
1 Can thick Coconut Cream/milk ( I use Kara brand)
salt as per taste
1 Tbsp lemon Juice
1 cup water
1 Tbsp Oil

Method: In a Pan fry ginger garlic paste, Onion till golden brown, add in all the masalas fry for a minute. Now add in the coconut milk fry this for a minute. Finally add in the capsicum, Paneer, Lemon juice & salt. Cook this for 2 mins & garnish with curry leaves or coriander leaves. whivch I dint do coz I dint have them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)