Tuesday 26 March 2013

Malai Chicken Kebab


I had made this long back for Zion. This recipe is for toddlers & kids. I haven't used chilis or any strong spices. This is not the regular Malai kebab that you get in the restaurant. I have customised this to suit my lill boys taste buds. Well I had drafted this recipe long back & I don't how it disappeared.  I am retyping this again. Since Zion oves chicken I serve him Chicken along with Rice almost every other day. This is how I made it & My son loves this.

Ingredients:

250 gms boneless chicken cut into cubes
2 tbsp thick curd
7 ro 8 cashew nuts
1/2 tspn garlic
Pinch of cardamom powder
2 tbsp butter
salt as per taste

Method:

except chicken & butter, make a fine paste with rest of the ingredients. Now marinate the chicken in this paste for at least 1 hour. Use just the required portion of chicken, either stack them on a skewers or just lay them on a baking tray & bake them in a preheated oven for 20- 30 mins at 200 degrees. Just pour some butter on top of chicken before baking.

 

1 comment:

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)