Friday 10 July 2015

Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms (Video Recipe)



I have now decided that I will treat blogging as part of my daily job. I am not sure, how long this motivation will last.. but will definitely try to be more active blogging & doing video recipes. I definitely get motivated by my blog followers. When I get mails & msgs from my followers, I feel pumped up & want to do more. So here I am with another super simple but very delicious recipe. My stuffed Mushrooms are a big hit in all my home parties. If I know I have vegetarians coming for dinner, I make it a point to make stuffed mushrooms as one of the appetizers.  You can skip the prawn & make it just vegetarian, if you don't eat prawns. This is how I made it.



Ingredients:

  • 7 large prawn cleaned & chopped into small pieces
  • 1/4 tspn garlic powder
  • salt as per taste
  • 1/2 tspn crushed red chili flakes
  • 1/4 cup cream cheese
  • 3 tbspn Bread crumbs
  • 3 tbsp chopped green spring onions
  • 1 tbsp cooking oil for prawns
  • 2 tbsp oil for frying mushrooms
  • 3-4 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
  • 10-12 button Mushrooms (You can use the brown ones too)
Method
  1. Add 1 tbsp oil in a pan & saute the green onions, Into that add the cleaned prawns & cook for 2 minutes
  2. Now make a stuffing by mixing cream cheese, bread crumbs, salt, chili flake & cooked prawns
  3. Remove the stem of mushrooms & wash them in cold water. Drain all excess water & set aside
  4. Now stuff the stuffing inside the mushroom & shallow fry them in a pan for 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
  5. Finally add in the grated cheese on top of each mushroom, close lid & cook for another minutes, just for the cheese to melt. 
  6. You can also bake the mushrooms in a pre heated oven at 400 F for 15-20 mins. 
Note:
  1. Since many of my followers don't have an oven I shared this recipe using the stove top method. 
  2. However my fav would be the oven method, as the cheese will get a little browned & i love that flavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)