Saturday 4 February 2012

Apple Carrot Salad


Last December had been to India and did a medical test. Unfotunately my cholostrol had shot up like crazy. I had got into binging on Cheese & Sausages post pregnancy:) As a result I have put on a lot of weight and also cholostrol has shot off skys. I am now adding a lot of salads in our diet and trying to eat more healthy healthy food.

For the salad:

Grate one large carrots, thin slice one Apple, chop one red onion, cut one green chili, 1 tbspn orange juice, 1 tspn Lemon juice, 1 tbspn honey. Mix everything well and add salt at the end just before serving ( If you add salt and keep the veggies will leave moisture/water & gets soggy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)