Sunday 30 September 2012

Almond Butter Cookies

 I made these I think 2 months ago. Today I have decided to updated most of my pending recipes. So I will not be doing any prewriting to recipes. My next posts will only have recipes & no story:) 
 
 
Ingredients
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup Almond Powder

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour , almond powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. I used the big star tip & filled the batter into the piping bag & droped in these shapes on a butterpaper. If you want you can make a dough, roll & cut them into any shapes you want.               
  2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden at the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks. 
  3. These tasted really good. Like store bought Buttercookies.


Note:
  • Since I wanted these shapes I make my dough a little loose by adding 2 - 4 tbsp of milk. If you sont want to put them in piping bag than you neednot add any milk.     
  • You can store them in a airtight container & store them for a week. At my place they got over in 2 days:)        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)