Wednesday 19 December 2012

X'Mas Menu Idea

I know like me there are many of you who are confused when it comes to planning a menu for an occasion. I always will have so many ideas to try something very different. but finally decide on something that my hubby enjoys to eat. 

Few more days left for Xmas & I am still finalizing on what to make. I have made a ready menu reference & I hope it will be of some use to you too:) Choose from the options that are available & also let me know what you made.

Starters /Appetizer:

     Poultry

 Pork:
  • Stewed-pork-ribs in garlic Sauce
  • Chili Pork with Pan Roasted Potatoes

  • Sea Food
    Veg


     Main Course

    Desserts
     





     

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

    Sheela:)